Introduction to Servant Leadership
4 May - 4 May 2017 The Business Centre, 365 Little Collins St, Melbourne, VIC, AustraliaThe Business Centre, 365 Little Collins St, Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Servant Leadership is an organisational culture change methodology that turns conventional hierarchical leadership and management on its head. Servant Leadership is about leaders and managers respecting their people as valuable resources. The role of a servant leader is to “inspire and equip” those that they influence to be able to create a better and more sustainable future for both the organisation and its people.
In this workshop, we will examine Servant Leadership as a methodology, and from the perspectives of applicability and viability for your organisation.
We will cover:
- Very brief history of Servant Leadership
- What Servant Leadership is and isn’t
- Pros and cons of adopting a Servant Leadership methodology
- Impact for people on work styles, leadership styles, followership, performance etc within and beyond the organisation, department of team
- Servant Leader behaviours
- Overview of how to implement Servant Leadership in your organisation
- Where and how to start
- Includes discussion of case studies and lessons learnt.
DOWNLOAD the flier here or REGISTER NOW at https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/introduction-to-servant-leadership-tickets-32397247038