How to Build Resilient Teams at Work
22 August - 22 August 2017 Standpipe Golf Motor Inn, Daw St, Port Augusta, SA, AustraliaStandpipe Golf Motor Inn, Daw St, Port Augusta, SA, Australia
Based on the work of acclaimed organisational psychologist and author Kathryn McEwen’s R@W® Team Model, in this full day PRACTICAL workshop we will:
- Discuss the challenges that come with constant change and uncertainty at work and how they impact on the team, including team and individual morale and productivity.
- Understand the 7 components of the R@W® Team Model
- Assess your current team resilience.
- Using the 7 components of the R@W® Team Model, participate in activities to identify opportunities to address specific gaps and improve team resilience.
- Consider how you can overcome difficulties to create positive energy in your team and use that energy to make a difference
- Using a structured framework, develop an action plan for improving your team resilience at work.
REGISTER ON LINE NOW AT EVENTBRITE if you are paying on a credit card