We continuously receive great feedback about the practical value of our events and our expert speakers. All our events are listed below in chronological order. Please SCROLL DOWN to find the event you are interested in your preferred location. Not sure what to do? E: firstname.lastname@example.org or M:0467635150. More innovation news on our facebook page!
Introduction to Servant Leadership
Servant Leadership is an organisational culture change methodology that turns conventional hierarchical leadership and management on its head. Servant Leadership is about leaders and managers respecting their people as valuable resources. The role of a servant leader is to “inspire and equip” those that they influence to be able to create a better and more sustainable future for both the organisation and its people.
In this workshop, we will examine Servant Leadership as a methodology, and from the perspectives of applicability and viability for your organisation.
We will cover:
- Very brief history of Servant Leadership
- What Servant Leadership is and isn’t
- Pros and cons of adopting a Servant Leadership methodology
- Impact for people on work styles, leadership styles, followership, performance etc within and beyond the organisation, department of team
- Servant Leader behaviours
- Overview of how to implement Servant Leadership in your organisation
- Where and how to start
- Includes discussion of case studies and lessons learnt.
How to Build Resilient Teams at Work
Based on the work of acclaimed organisational psychologist and author Kathryn McEwen’s R@W® Team Model, in this full day PRACTICAL workshop we will:
- Discuss the challenges that come with constant change and uncertainty at work and how they impact on the team, including team and individual morale and productivity.
- Understand the 7 components of the R@W® Team Model
- Assess your current team resilience.
- Using the 7 components of the R@W® Team Model, participate in activities to identify opportunities to address specific gaps and improve team resilience.
- Consider how you can overcome difficulties to create positive energy in your team and use that energy to make a difference
- Using a structured framework, develop an action plan for improving your team resilience at work.
REGISTER ON LINE NOW AT EVENTBRITE
PLEASE USE EVENTBRITE TO REGISTER IF YOU ARE PAYING BY CREDIT CARD
Giving Difficult Feedback
About This Workshop
This workshop, based on content from the prestigious Harvard Business Review is designed to build your confidence and skills to be able to deliver difficult feedback effectively.
Everyone struggles to give feedback and especially when it’s less then positive. If you have direct reports, your objective in giving feedback is to help them learn and grow...and maintain a positive work place culture.
Giving feedback effectively allows the team and the organization to be successful. It is a core skill for everyone in a supervisory, leadership or management position.
REGISTER NOW! at EVENTBRITE!https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/giving-difficult-feedback-tickets-32142502089
For more information, download the flier. References from happy clients available on request.
PLEASE REGISTER ON EVENTBRITE IF YOU ARE PAYING ON A CREDIT CARD
Health Care Redesign with Lauri OBrien
Lauri O’Brien is an expert in process redesign. Find out more about Lauri’s experience at http://healthcareredesign.com.au/
- Specialising in “Rapid Improvement “events.
- A unique technique to FastTrack reform in your organisation.
- Whole of service redesign, including scoping diagnostics, solution design, implementation and sustainability embedding capability in your staff for the future.
- Including key tools: Big picture mapping, process mapping, analysing data, Standard work, Five S, Visual management.
DOWNLOAD THE FLIER NOW
Emotional Intelligence Assessments
Wondering about your effectiveness as leader. Keen to know how your emotional intelligence at work stacks up in comparison with other leaders. Perhaps you'd like to know how important your emotional intelligence is to your team.
Well, here's your chance to discover your potential. Emotional intelligence assessments now available. These are completed on line at the results are strictly confidential. Order yours now.
Resilience at Work Assessments
Looking for strategies to improve productivity in a high pressure, turbulent environment? Working where there is just no end to change and you are exhausted at the thought of more?
Here is an opportunity for individuals, leaders and teams to take a good look at their resilience through the Resilience at Work, R@W, assessments. You will also receive feedback or facilitation to make the changes necessary to not only survive, but being able to thrive in the workplace.
Four highly flexible assessment offerings based on the 7 validated R@W competencies that can be adapted to your circumstances or environment, regardless of where you work.
- Individual R@W assessment + report with a 40 minute coaching session
- Leader R@W self assessment + report with a 40 minute coaching session
- Leader R@W 180 degree assessment (choose team members to give their feedback) + report with a 40 minute coaching session
- R@W Team Assessment (up to 15 members) + report with up to 3.5 hr facilitated action planning session - email email@example.com for a surprisingly affordable quote for the R@W Team Assessment