We continuously receive great feedback about the practical value of our events and our expert speakers. All our events are listed below in chronological order. Please SCROLL DOWN to find the event you are interested in your preferred location. Not sure what to do? E: firstname.lastname@example.org or M:0467635150. More innovation news on our facebook page!
Preventing Unnecessary Hospital Emergency Department Transfers for Older People
The seminar addresses opportunities and challenges by showcasing strategic approaches and innovations programs that assist to:
- alleviate demand and capacity pressures on hospital emergency departments (ED)
- enable older people living in the community/residential aged care (RACF’s) to receive timely, appropriate urgent care
- assist vulnerable older people to avoid potentially unnecessary transfers to hospital emergency departments.
The Hospital After Hours
To showcase and share lessons learnt from innovations designed to improve patient safety, quality and efficiency in hospitals after hours.
Topics may include (although in no way limited to):
- Improving patient safety at night
- Managing shift change and clinical handover
- Effective communication
- Streamlining clinical operations management (inc electronic management)
- Leadership and improved accountability for staff
- Supervision and support for junior doctors
- Learning at night
- Role review and role coordination for patient safety
Building a Stronger Network-Strategies for developing your MP4 Service
Download the draft program here.
REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN
Take advantage of the best available price on accommodation at the beautiful Hydro Majestic Hotel.
For delegates attending MP4 Kids, please phone the Hydro Majestic on (02) 4782 6885 and quote
The code is valid for bookings for stays between 06/06 – 09/06.
Conference Coordination Made Easy
A practical and interactive one day workshop for anyone responsible for organising successful education and training events or conferences
We will cover:
- Event purpose, theme and audience
- Customer service
- Planning and implementation
- Countdown to showtime
- Staying calm under pressure with excellent organisation and time management
Work on your own event or mock up an event.
Ideal for anyone working on education and training events, conferences, conference committee members, anyone new to a co-ordination role or working on a one off event.
Sustain Success On Line Resilience Course
If you are under the pump and not sure that you are coping well, this on line program, Sustain Success, will help you to build your resilience at work and beyond.
Developed by highly regarded, organisational psychologist, Kathryn McEwen, here's an opportunity to reflect on the way work pressure impacts on the way you function at work and beyond. Here is a taster https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg_x1dy9KCU
Best of all its easy! There is no need to ask your manager for permission to attend a course. No need to feel embarrassed about your capacity to cope or starting to withdraw from decision making because you feel that your ability and your confidence are living on different planets.
27 July - 27 July 2016
Melbourne, Adelaide,Canberra, Sydney Brisbane, VIC, Australia
Emotional Intelligence for Leaders Introductory Workshop
In this full day introductory workshop, you will:
· Gain an overview of the science and value of emotional intelligence
· Consider the impact on performance of positive and negative emotions in the workplace including the impact on individuals, productivity and organizational outcomes
· Understand six competencies of the Genos International model of emotional intelligence for leaders
· Participate in exercises where you try working with the competencies for emotional intelligence
· Develop an action plan for improving your own emotional intelligence
Who should attend:
· Managers, team leaders, emerging leaders from government, health, aged care and not for profit sectors
· Network and consortium managers and anyone else working with diverse stakeholder groups
· Those keen to help change the culture in their workplace
-Those likely to find themselves in the public eye.
"Great group and very informative" - Executive Manager, Health, VIC
"An interesting insightful user friendly training day presented by a well versed person" - Manager, Local Government, SA
Also available any where, any time - strictly confidential emotional intelligence assessments with follow up coaching. Email email@example.com for more details and pricing.
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE EVENTS
Sustaining Improvements in Patient Flows
The focus of this event is on how currently implemented initiatives to improve patient flow have been demonstrated as sustainable.
A Healthy Hospital is a Happy, Safer and More Productive Place for Care
Addressing the hot topic of 2016.
The seminar showcases successful initiatives that have positively impacted on quality, safety and performance by improving workforce and organisational culture.
DOWNLOAD THE CALL FOR ABSTRACTS NOW.
Emotional Intelligence Assessments
Wondering about your effectiveness as leader. Keen to know how your emotional intelligence at work stacks up in comparison with other leaders. Perhaps you'd like to know how important your emotional intelligence is to your team.
Well, here's your chance to discover your potential. Emotional intelligence assessments now available. These are completed on line at the results are strictly confidential. Order yours now.